STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. We believe in One God as He is revealed in His Spirit, His Word and His Son and they are One (echad)
2. We believe in Yeshua (Jesus) the only begotten of the Father, as the promised Messiah. We believe in
his virgin birth as prophesied in Isaiah, and as related in the Brit Chadashah (New Testament), we believe
in His death as atonement for our transgressions of God's Word of Instruction (Torah), His resurrection as
the First Fruits of the resurrected.
3. We believe in His eventual return to gather His elect from the four corners of the earth. We believe in the
bodily resurrection of the Righteous Dead and the catching away of the remaining Believers at His return.
4. We believe that it is by the atoning work of the Messiah Yeshua that we have a restored relationship with
our heavenly Father as evidenced by our desire and effort to obey God's Word as it is applicable to our lives
5. We accept ALL of Scripture in its original language as the inspired, inerrant Word of God. We hold that its
promises, commandments and covenants are relevant for all of God's people and that it is profitable for
doctrine, for reproof, for correction, and instruction in righteousness.
6. Most if not all of our teachers celebrate the 4th commandment to remember and keep the Sabbath, as
the 7th day of the week which is the divine pattern laid out by God. (Lev 23)
This, however, does not hinder us from our daily worship of God on any day of the week as we are to offer
our bodies as a living sacrifice to our Father.(Rom 12:1) Sunday (Or first day of the week) gathering together
is encouraged and we support the bodies of believers who choose to do this.
We observe and enjoy the celebration of God's Feast days as outlined in Leviticus 23. They are a reminder
and a rehearsal for things to come and a shadow of the Messiah and His earthly mission to heal and
restore mankind to a perfect relationship with The Father.
7. We believe God in His wisdom has prescribed the way He desires His children to live and what they
should eat to nourish the body He created. Therefore, most if not all of our teachers keep the biblically
Kosher laws of Scripture as to what animals were meant for food as outlined in
Leviticus 11 and Deuteronomy 14.
8. We believe in the Holy Spirit (the Ruach HaKodesh) as the breath of presence of God continuing daily to
perform miracles in the lives of Believers. The Comforter of which the Messiah spoke, gives discernment
and guidance to the Children of God.
9. We believe that the "non-Jewish" Believer is grafted into Israel by FAITH, however, they do not replace Her
(Israel) or the covenants of promise. They partake together of the promises in mutual covenant with our
creator and King of the universe. Redemption is by faith in the Messiah alone. It is by the Blood of Yeshua
that the Believer becomes a part of the commonwealth of Israel and thus are made sons of God.
10. As a sign of our Faith and Salvation, we strive to follow ALL of God's Word and to be a light to the
nations. We believe Yeshua is our example and therefore we follow Him by walking out our new life in faith
daily, through the power of the Holy Spirit.